- The Revival Match (26th December 2022):
- Main Fight: Moses “Of Uganda” Golola Vs Hamza “General Fungu” Keya
- Challenge Fight (K1 Style)
- At Akamwesi Gardens, Kyebando Road – Gayaza Road
- Entry Tags: 10,000/= (Ordinary), 20,000/= (VIP) & 1,000,000 (Table) – VVIP
- Theme: “Reviving the youth from drug abuse and domestic violence through community collective development, social responsibility, and development through sports”
Uganda’s prized kickboxer Moses “Of Uganda” Golola and Hamza “General Fungu” Keya will face off in a heated fight on Boxing Day at Akamwesi Gardens, Kyebando Road – Gayaza Road
On Saturday, December 24, 2022, the fight organizers held a press briefing at Me & You Health Gym (at Akamwesi Gardens) alongside the two fighters as they also weighed in.
Golola weighed 75 kg, four kilograms heavier than Keya. Golola is fresh from guerrilla training in the Mbale mountains and believes he’s going to knock out Keya.
In this line of duty, there can only be one champion. I have been training hard in the hills and mountains. I am more than ready to beat up General Fungu. He has been my partner in training and I always look at him as a mere stepping stone.
Moses “Of Uganda” Golola, Kickboxer-cum-boxer
Keya feels Golola is all talk and no action;
Golola is beatable and I will be beat him too. He lost to South Sudanese Majok recently and I crushed Majok sometime back. I know all his weaknesses and I will dethrone him.
Hamza “General Fungu” Keya, Kickboxer-cum-boxer
At the apex of his kickboxing and boxing career, Golola is now strategizing a healthy retirement plan. He established a Golola Talent Academy, coaching sessions for youngsters.
Music artists such as Pallaso and Zex Zex Bilangilangi are confirmed to perform and spice up the night at Akamwesi Gardens.